While using Windows, or Mac operating systems we sometimes suffer from various kind of issues and we start finding the ways to troubleshoot it because some issues are not at all easy to get solved in a short span of time. There are lots of ways to fix an issue and many web development company are really expert in troubleshooting these small problems.
Today in this tutorial you will find the information regarding “how to fix startup problems in windows too”, and I am going to mention down the steps of how to fix windows 7 startup problem using the startup repair tool.
The startup tool is integrated into the operating system and it can easily repair your PC problems by scanning the problems. At the time of scanning, the system will find out the damages as well as the missing files from your system. But unfortunately, it is not possible to fix the issues arriving at the time of windows installation using the startup repair tool.
The startup tool is compatible with Windows 7/8/10 and in order to access the tool you need to visit the Windows recovery tool in your system.
How to Fix Startup Problem in Windows 7 Using Startup Tool:
If you want to fix startup problem in Windows 7 using startup tool, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- If you are facing the startup problem in Windows 7, the very first thing you need to do is, choose the “launch startup repair(recommended) option from the “windows error recovery” screen that is popping up.
- The next question that arises here is, what will you do if the “windows recovery screen” does not pop up? In this case, you need to apply the manual way, in this, you need to keep pressing the “f8” key of your keyboard until it boots.
- After this, you will be able to see the “advanced boot options” screen, select the “repair your computer” option and the startup tool will start troubleshooting the problem. And your problem will be solved!
Using System Repair Disc or Recovery Drive for Launching “startup repair”.
- In order to create a system repair disc, you need to have a PC or Laptop with you in which Windows 7 is installed.
- You need to create the recovery disc, in order to do this, you need to have a CD as you can create the recovery disc by burning a CD.
- Once the system repair disc is created successfully, you need to insert that CD into that system which is not booting or facing startup problem.
- After inserting the CD in your system, you will be able to see a screen that will be having various options, you need to click on the “startup repair” from all the options.
After clicking on the “startup repair’, your problem will solve. The process is quite easy just follow each and every step carefully, and you will troubleshoot the problem very easily.
Apart from this, there are many other similar problems you may face in Windows 7, but when it comes to startup problem, you can fix it by following these ways.